Google has already removed 8 Apps from Play Store after this .
- Auxiliary Message
- Fast Magic SMS
- Free CamScanner
- Super Message
- Element Scanner
- Go Messages
- Travel Wallpapers
- Super SMS
What is Android Joker Virus?
This Virus is belong to Trojan. The dangerous Joker virus has identified in July 2020. Google had removed around 11 Joker-infected apps from Play Store in July and removed 34 apps in October that year.
The malware sneaks into a user’s device via applications then secretly collects data and goes on to subscribe these users to premium subscriptions without the knowledge or consent of the user.
What Datas Joke Virus Steal From Your Device?
Researchers say that the Joker malware steals users’
- data including SMS, contact list data, device information, OTPs, and more.
The eight apps that Quick Heal Security Labs detected are faraway from the Google Play Store so you can’t download them anymore, however, if you’ve got already downloaded them, they’re going to still get on your device and you would like to manually uninstall and delete them.
How to remove/Scan Joker Virus on your Device
- Go to the Play Store.
- Search for the app.
- Then click on ‘Uninstall’ on the app page.
- This will remove the app from your smartphone.
- Long-press on the app from the home screen
- You will get an option to either drag it off your screen and delete it or click on the ‘x’ icon to delete it right from the home screen.