How do I Find My Lost Apple Watch Series 7 : What do you do if you lose the most valuable Apple Watch in your Tech Gadgets collection, or if someone steals it? do not be afraid. Today, Android workers will teach you how to find the lost Apple Watch on your iPhone.
In particular, whether you do this on a PC or an iPhone, your Apple Watch must be paired with the “Find My iPhone” option on your iPhone at least once. Once paired, there is no need to repeat.
So you can do this on
iPhone Settings> Your name> iCloud> Find My iPhone.
OK, let’s just assume your Apple Watch is gone. And that’s how Pair is. So, now you need to follow the steps below.
This does not seem to matter, but it is very important. Because of your behavior, you may lose that precious watch that you will get back forever.
If someone steals it he knows you’re lost. You know … so don’t you worry. Don’t panic too much.
Trace the Lost Apple Watch Series 7 From the iPhone.
- Grab your iPhone. (Now we are getting ready to trace your lost Apple Watch)
- Open the “Find My” app on the iPhone. (An app with a Radar Icon)
- Next, a map will appear. Select your lost Apple Watch here.
- Here you can see the location along with the address.
- If your lost Apple Watch is shown here, you can ring it with the Play Sound option.
- Directions can be navigated. This way you can take care of several options.
- With the Mark as Lost option you can enter passwords to prevent anyone who finds this smart watch from gaining access to it.
- Also, if you want to reset, you have the opportunity to do so.
Trace the Lost Apple Watch Series 7 From Computer.
- Go to iCloud.com using your computer’s web browser and sign in with your Apple ID.
- If Two Step Verification is enabled, it may take some time for you to verify that this is you.
- Click on Find iPhone
- Click the All Device Option and select the missing Apple Watch.
- If your lost Apple Watch is shown here, you can ring it with the Play Sound option. Directions can be navigated.
- This way you can take care of several options.
- You can restrict access with the Lost Mode option. Also, if you want to reset, you have the opportunity to do so.
This way you can trace your lost Apple Watch.
Also remember to keep track of your Apple Watch through
Settings> Your name> iCloud> Find My iPhone.