It’s a big news to all Sri Lankans that now we can make Online Traffic Complaints to Police . Yes through eTraffic Police app by Sri Lankan Police you can make complaints with your mobile in a second .
In commemoration of Global Road Safety Week, Sri Lanka Police has launched an application called ‘E Traffic Police Sri Lanka’ to report traffic violations. The Application will be activated this week, Police Spokesperson DIG Ajith Rohana said yesterday (17). The App was released with the collaboration of Sri Lanka Police and the Ministry of Public Security. He also said the public can use the app to report videos of traffic violations.
Currently this app available only for Android users. You can download it from Play Store now.
[appbox googleplay com.esol.etrafficpolice simple]
Let’s see How to make online traffic complaint using the eTraffic Police Sri Lanka
- Download the app “eTraffic Police Sri Lanka” from Play Store / Soon in App Store
- Sign up if your are first time using or Sign in with your details
- Then you have the option to take Photo along with Location Coordinates.
- Write the complaint and Click upload.
- You can find the status of your complaint under “Submission List”
We attached the App UI / Screenshots for your better experience look into it before download.
[appbox googleplay com.esol.etrafficpolice screenshots-only]
I think its a good innovative idea by Sri lankan Police . Soon this available to iOS users too.