9 Android Apps That Steal Facebook users have been identified:Google has removed nine apps from the Play Store that hack users’ Facebook Login Credentials. All these apps have over 5.8 million downloads. Also, all these apps are named as easily available.
Here are the nine apps that have stolen users’ Facebook logins and passwords. Also, the total number of downloads of these apps has exceeded 5.8 million.
9 Android Apps That Steal Facebook
- PIP Photo (5,000,000+ downloads)
- Processing Photo (500,000+ downloads)
- Rubbish Cleaner (100,000+ downloads)
- Inwell Fitness (100,000+ downloads)
- Horoscope Daily (100,000+ downloads)
- App Lock Keep (50,000+ downloads)
- Lockit Master (5,000+ downloads)
- Horoscope Pi (1,000 downloads)
- App Lock manager (10 downloads)
Also, there were 05 Malware Variants in these apps. Identified by Security Researchers on the Web.
Google has already removed all these apps from the Play Store and banned the publishers of those apps. However, if you are still using any of these 09 apps, you need to remove it from your smart phone now. You also need to make sure you reset your Facebook password as well as enable 2-factor Authentication.