Oneplus 10 Pro Wallpaper 4k : OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone has been launched as the company’s latest flagship on Tuesday. The new OnePlus is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor and features a 120Hz AMOLED display with secondary-generation low-temperature polycrystalline oxide (LTPO) technology.
Triple rear camera setup and hole-punch display design has been given in OnePlus 10 Pro. The new phone has 80W fast charging support, which is unlike the 65W fast charging support of the OnePlus 9 Pro. For better graphics, preloaded HyperBoost technology has been given in the flagship phone of OnePlus.
OnePlus 10 Pro Price, Availability
The OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone is priced at CNY 4,699 (approximately Rs 150,500) in China, in which the phone’s 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant is available.
- 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage variant costs CNY 4,999 (approximately Rs 160,000 LKR).
- 12 GB RAM + 256 GB storage variant comes for CNY 5,299 (approximately Rs 171,500 LKR).
This phone comes in China in Emerald Forest and Volcanic Black color options. The sale of the phone will start from January 13. At present, no information has been given regarding the global launch of the phone.
OnePlus 10 Pro specifications
- Dual-SIM (Nano).
- OnePlus 10 Pro phone works on ColorOS 12.1 based on Android 12.
- 6.7-inch QHD+ (1,440×3,216 pixels) curved AMOLED.
- Display with a dynamic refresh rate of between 1Hz and 120Hz and a 20.1:9 aspect ratio.
- The display has always-on support, it offers a maximum brightness of 1300 nits.
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection is present in the display.
- This phone is equipped with Octa-core Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor.
- 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM is available.
For photos and videos, the phone has a triple rear camera setup, consisting of a 48-megapixel Sony IMX789 primary sensor, which is located with an f / 1.8 lens. Also OIS support is also present. Apart from this, you will get a 50-megapixel Samsung ISOCELL JN1 sensor in this setup, which is located with an f/2.2 ultra-wide lens. Lastly, there is an 8-megapixel telephoto shooter with OIS support.
The camera setup of OnePlus 10 Pro comes with 3.3x optical zoom capability. It also supports 8K video recording at 24fps (frame rate).
For selfie and video calling, the 32-megapixel Sony IMX615 selfie camera sensor is available in OnePlus 10 Pro, which has an aperture F / 2.4.
256 GB UFS 3.1 storage has been given in the phone. Connectivity options include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC and USB Type-C port. Sensors include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer and proximity sensor. The phone has an in-display (optical) fingerprint sensor.
The phone is backed by a 5,000mAh battery, which supports 80W Super Flash Charge wired charging and 50W Wireless Flash Charging. The phone has stereo speakers and Dolby Atmos support. The dimensions of this phone are 163×73.9×8.55mm and the weight is 200.5 grams.