Ideal Motors introduced “Ideal Moksha Electric Car” or “Moksha” (Sri Lanka’s 1st Peoples EV Car) Ideal Moksha Electric Car Price in Sri Lanka not announced yet
.Today Ideal unveils Sri Lanka’s First Home Grown Electric Car at the JAIC Hilton on 28th July 2022.
As the name depicts, ‘Moksha’ is intended to provide a blissful driving experience with advanced technology and design principles embedded in every detail – a new solution for Sri Lanka’s roads that offers style, space, comfort, and connectivity.
The fully automatic car offers 100% torque from start with no gear changes, facilitating ease of learning and a relaxed driving experience.
Ideal Moksha Electric Car Specs
- 22.46 kWh Lithium battery.
- 200 KM on a single charge.
- 15-amp domestic charger.
- weight of just 870 kg.
- speed of 1080 rpm.
- seating to the driver and 3 passengers.
- 7-inch multimedia touchscreen display that comes with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
- customer can access information, favourite music, and maps.
- car includes, push start, and alloy wheels.
Why you should Choose Ideal Moksha Electric Car ?
- The electric battery means no petrol stations, thereby removing the stress and complications from travel.
- Very nature of commuting and travel in Sri Lanka.
Ideal Moksha Electric Car Gallery
How many years Ideal Moksha Motor have Warranty?
Ideal Moksha offers complete peace of mind with a 2-year warranty on the electric motor as a standard benefit to the customer.
How Many Years Ideal Moksh have Warranty for Battery?
The warranty available on the battery will be 5 years from the date of car purchase.
Unveiling of the “Moksha” Sri Lanka’s 1st Peoples EV Car