How to Check SLT Usage Online – SLT Broadband Portal : Sri lanka Telecom users specially ADSL, Fiber ,4G LTE User can check your SLT Usage Meter through login via online portal.
How Check SLT Usage in Online
- Go to Internet VAS Portal / SLT Usage Meter Login
- Enter your Portal User Name Eg : CEN2121212 or 94121212121
- Enter your the Password
- Click Sign In
If you are existing user you can check it through above steps. In case if you are a new user and want to check SLT Internet Usage . Let’s see
How to Register for SLT Broadband Portal
You can register to SLT Boradband Portal through two different ways.
- With SLT Account Number
- With SLT Borandband Password
To create your account follow this link
SLT Broadband Portal Account with SLT Account Number
Before fill the form make sure you should have these details with you.
- Full Name
- SLT Broadband Username
- SLT Account Number
- NIC Number
- Portal Password (you can choose your own)
- Email address
- Phone Number
after fill the above details correctly click on the box to agree term of use and click Sign Up.
SLT Broadband Portal Account with SLT Broadband Password
Get all these Information correctly
- SLT Boradband Username
- Broadband Password
- Portal Password
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
While filling this form you have to very careful with Broadband Password and Portal Password.
Broadband Password is provided to you by SLT and portal password is you have to enter as your wish to log in SLT Usage Page in future.
How to Change SLT Portal Passwords
- First Visit to SLT Broadband Portal Password Change Page
- Then Enter your SLT Portal User Name
- Enter your E-Mail Address used in account registration.
- Follow the link and instruction you received in your inbox.